Morski Consulting can service a wide range of medical-legal needs, including:
- Medical expert services
- Medical records review
- Case review for validity
- Research and summarize medical literature
- Summarize medical records
- Prepare questions for depositions/courtroom
- Establish standard of care
- Evaluate other medical experts
- Review physician contracts/waivers
- Ensure physician practices are legally sound
ABOUT DR. MORSKI
- Adjunct Professor - Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Mayo Clinic-trained/ Board certified in Family Medicine
- Fellowship Trained in Sports Medicine
- Practicing physician for over 10 years
- Valedictorian, Thomas Jefferson School of Law ('14)
- Former Chief Medical Officer/In-House Legal Counsel, MedRepublic, Inc.
THE WORLD CAN BE YOURS!
Samantha Jones, Project Manager
The medical and legal worlds are each incredibly complex and involve industry-specific terminology foreign to most people outside of those worlds. However, as a physician and lawyer, Dr. Morski is able to give in-depth explainations of concepts in both medicine and law.
Whether you're a lawyer aiming to discover if a medical malpractice case is valid, or a doctor wanting to know how to protect yourself from legal issues, Dr. Morski has the background and experience to help.